Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bang Bang...Skeet Skeet

     I used to live in Davenport when I was a kid. The only thing cool there was the weather!  I never thought I would ever meet someone famous from Iowa.  While attending a rad party during Mia's WMC, DJ Skeet Skeet was found walking around outside of White Room, near Bar on Wednesday night.  Bang Bang! Skeet Skeet!  It was then, that my good old friend Anthony Nicholas and I caught up with him for an interview.     

     DJ Skeet Skeet is a Performing DJ originating from LA, but raised in Davenport Iowa.  His mom calls him "Trevor".  Becoming well known in the LA party scene, he quickly started gigging in Hollywood.  Skeet Skeet climbed the success ladder, djing with DJ's such as, Royal Rumble, The Young Americans, aka Classixx, & LA Riots. This cat has been in films and has played for huge crowds all over, including WMC 2k10.  

     The energy was through the roof during The Overthrow's explosive Bang Bang party.  The crowd was on edge and full of energy.  They danced erratically till the sun came up.  I was put on to so much new music this year at the Conference.  I can't wait till next year for more madness!



DJ Skeet Skeet's bizarre definition of the term "skeet skeet" from Murkem on Vimeo.

Here are some photos to go along.





Article by: Murkem   
Photography by: Murkem

No comments:

Post a Comment