Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dungeon Familie's Dr. Dax WMC Confessions

The first night of WMC started out with a bang. Some of the biggest names in electro music were playing at Mansion that night, and Murkem and I had front row seats. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my earplugs to mansion and although that MSTRKRFT, Benni Bannassi, Wolfgang Gartner, & Japanese Pop Stars were all spinning, I decided to bounce over to White Room to kick it with Caleb Gauge from The Overthrow, and some of the other artists that were attending the " Made to Play Showcase " party that night.

When I got there, it was already quite late, but I managed to meet a variety of great artists and dj's who were making an impact on the scene. One of the most unique artists I met that night was Dr. Dax from Atlanta. He informed me he just got out of jail, but he was in town for WMC along side his homie Dj Rob Wonder promoting for his website www.snortthis.com Dax's swagger and "I don't give a fuck" attitude really promoted me to get to know him and find out what he's going on.

Although the conference was filled with the worlds greatest electronic Dj's, it was refreshing to meet someone who had a different prospective on the music scene. It turns out Dr. Dax is a renowned graffiti artist, and the moment he touched down in Miami, he already blessed the city's architecture with a graffiti piece. Aside from graffiti, Dax is also a videographer who works alongside "The Dungeon Family" and just recently filmed Big Boi and George Clinton's new video, "For Your Sorrows." For more on Dax, visit his websitewww.snortthis.com. It's better than Coke! I also got a change to get an interview with Dax on the streets of Downtown Miami, take a look and meet the man behind behind the dopeness of www.snorthis.com.

Dr. Dax Confessions from Murkem on Vimeo.

Watch his New Video with Big Boi, Too Short & Fubk Legend George Clinton!


Big Boi - Fo Yo Sorrows VIDEO ft.Too Short,George Clinton,SamChris from SNORTTHIS.COM on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment