Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dirty Hairy & the new era of nightclub video marketing

The next biggest Thing to Hit the Nightclub Scene is Party Videos.

If your party doesn't have a rad video or pictures to go with it, in this economy, consider yourself NO Competition.

Stian Roenning and Alexis Mincolla are paving the way for nightclubs everywhere with their spectacular video recaps of DIRTY HAIRY at LIV.

They are defiantly inspiring the shit out of me.

Tonight, I, Nick Flash will be filming a video for a club I'm spinning at called Mystique. It will be the first in a series of videos I will be making for almost every nightclub event I do.


Stay Tuned for more.


DIRTY HAIRY 4.22.08 from Alexis Mincolla on Vimeo.




DIRTY HAIRY- 2.25.09 KID SIS and FLOSS from Alexis Mincolla on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment