Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Scarletts 2010 calandar Release Party.





I used to think strip clubs were for desperate guys who had nothing better to do than blow their money on girls who they would never get anywhere with, so I stayed away for most of my life...

This bias assumption led me too miss out on tons of fun!!

Last week me and Chad were rollin with Mr. Entice for Scarlett's 2010 calandar release party and I must say it was a blast!!

If you haven't yet been, Scarlett's in Hallandale is one of the most upscale strip clubs in all of south florida.

Their sound system is thumpin, their lighting is incredible, and their women are all dime pieces!!

Scarlett's just launched a 2010 calendar and it looks fantastic! The photograopher and stylists behind this calendar turned Scarlett's strippers into models that bridge the gap between playboy centerfolds and fashion models...

I defiantly recommend stopping by and getting a lapdance along with a calendar! what better way to keep track of the day!!

____U Had 2 Be There____ Coming Soon!!

Photo's By Chad Amdreo.... Credits to Mr. Entice Magazine & Scarlett's Hallandale Fl.

No comments:

Post a Comment